• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • badmac183

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 25, 2011
    hamlet, IN
    I have been looking for one for ages. When ever I see one at a show its way over prices and on ingo they are wanting new prices, is there a reason for this or am I just being a cheapskate?

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    my last one ...was barely used, chrome lined barrel, g2 trigger, came with 5 hi cap mags and 600 rounds in a GI ammo can for $400......That is their typical price even new if you shop around

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    looking for the best price doesn't make you a cheapskate...in this economy it makes you financially smart........why most pieces i add to my collection I purchase online...it saves me considerable $$$

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    yeah....when I see ads that I may be interested in from less than intelligent posters on ad sites.....I simply copy and past links to very similar weapons at other sites which I can purchase at better prices and give them my offer.....if they don't take it, it's their problem not mine....I know I can find better....just gotta be patient

badmac183

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 25, 2011
    hamlet, IN
    yeah....when I see ads that I may be interested in from less than intelligent posters on ad sites.....I simply copy and past links to very similar weapons at other sites which I can purchase at better prices and give them my offer.....if they don't take it, it's their problem not mine....I know I can find better....just gotta be patient

That's the hard part.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    that purchase was a private deal on Armslist.com......not my favorite site because the majority of listers A: think their used gun is worth the price of a new one B: know didly squat about firearms.....but there are times that you can find good deals there...usually just when someone needs money....so I monitor it daily anyway...along with all of my other sites

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I'm going through my daily site monitoring....I'll post the best price I find......it's an AK so I'm guessing it doesn't make a difference whether it's new or used ?......I remember buying SAR-1's for $350 any day of the week...only a few years ago.....miss those days

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    best buy I've found so far....I'm still looking...if I didn't just make 2 purchases I'd buy this one RIGHT NOW....it's an SAR-1...original design of the AK....the new WASR's are made to accept single stack mags and the importer mills them out to accept hi caps when they arrive from factory....the SAR-1's were always made from factory to accept hi caps http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=249952720 bid + shipping to BZgunZ for $10 transfer....total comes to $450....for an SAR-1...worth every penny IMO

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    bid...once you win....the seller will contact you with final price and contact info......you can either send a money order...or many sellers will have a means to pay via credit card or paypal.....you have them call the local dealer who you want to do the transfer paperwork for you to get their FFL information and shipping info....then they'll ship it to that dealer.....cheapest around is BZgunz in Plainfield...flat rate transfer of $10

Top Bottom