anyone received their PSA stripped lowers?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    i am currently getting the runaround from them. apparently the guy who answers the phone doesn't have access to any of the FFLs on file or order info. :n00b:

has anyone received theirs yet? or even a tracking number?

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    my orders were placed on August 23 and 31 respectively. I found out today via ARF.com that my FFL is not on file. :rolleyes:

I have placed several calls to my FFL who has assured me the info has been faxed, yet PSA doesn't seem to know anything about it. What I do know is that if I don't get a shipping notice within 9 days when my statement comes due, PSA will be getting a charge-back from my bank.

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    ordered mine on the 2nd haen't heard anything yet... I emailed in my FFL's information emailed a couple of days ago for order status and haven't gotten any response... since I know that the sale probably flooded them, I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt... If I don't hear anything by the 16th I'll start getting a little crappy with them, but until then....

inav8r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Pendleton
    As I said in another post, they are asking folks to allow 10 days for their lower order to process.

If you get yours sooner, that's awesome for you! The other parts I ordered (the day after I ordered the lower) will begin to arrive starting tomorrow. :)

DEC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Angola
    I will share my experience. I bought 3 lowers, an upper, and other stuff at the Father's Day sale. It took about 2 weeks to get everything and it came in 3 deliveries. Lowers to my FFL and parts to me. I never go any emails with tracking numbers. The stuff just showed up. I seem to recall PSA saying in a post on ARF.com that they rely on the delivery company to send out emails, but most guys report never getting notification. All I can say is be patient. During the last sale they sold like 2000 lowers.

I will tell you that my lower parts kit had some odd ball part in it that wasn't an AR part and I was missing the bolt catch. I called PSA and they sent me the right part out. My experience has been great customer service.

Be patient and I am betting by the end of next week you all have your lowers.

dpzj96

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    ECI
    I just got notification from my FFL that he received my lower. I ordered it last Wednesday (8/31). Too bad I can't pick it up until next week though.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    patience is not the issue. what is an issue is that first they tell me my order was delivered. When I ask where the lower was delivered to, they tell me my FFL is not on file. After having TSG send it again, the guy who answers the phone claims to not have any access to that info.:n00b:

It seems pretty silly that I have to use ARF.com to communicate with them. And now they are not responding to my PMs. Funny how they claim TSG won't answer the phone, but when I called Patti answered. It has now been over 2 weeks (edit) and they have finally given me an update

fwiw the other stuff i ordered showed up right quick and i am happy with it.

Last edited:

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Edit with an update:

the customer service rep has told me via ARF.com that TSG is now on file and my order will be shipping soon. So for anyone who is using TSG for their stripped lower transfer, it seems we are in good shape.

Last edited:

warhawk77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I got mine today. Got a call about 5 that is was in and ran over to pick it up. Looks nice can't wait to start building

IMAG0638.jpg

Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    I have ordered from them in the past and during the fathers day sale I ordered 3 lowers and other parts. I am happy with everything I've ordered and the customer service BUT, I must say they seem to be growing so fast, they can't seem to stay on top of things. Fortunately I usually order parts when I'm not in a hurry, so I'm not disappointed with the wait. I've ordered things from them and gotten the wrong stuff or found out my items went someplace else or even come out ahead and received my parts plus extras. When they mess up though, they always make it right.

The last order I placed, I ordered (2) Milspec buffer tubes for $19.95 ea., (2) LPK's for $42.95 ea. along with some other things. They sent me the whole tube assemblies with buffers and springs and the LPK's were the upgraded kits with Ergo grips. I was pretty excited since for once someones screw up was in MY favor!!

I would order from them again and I hope they can get past these growing pains before they lose a bunch of customers.

I really like their LPK's and you can't beat 'em for the price! They're identical to the ones that came in my Spikes complete lowers.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I ordered my lower on 8/30 and it arrived at my FFL today. I won't be abe to pick it up for about 2 weeks, though.:noway:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I know there are a few of you who have ordered and used TSG for your FFL. Please drop me a PM here with your real name and # so I know who to call when they start flooding in.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    I know there are a few of you who have ordered and used TSG for your FFL. Please drop me a PM here with your real name and # so I know who to call when they start flooding in.

patti, another member posted in the PSA section here about how he used you guys last year for a PSA order. I wonder where that info went to? :cool::):

i will say that the upper i bought is freakin' awesome. but it's longing for a lower to call it's own. :laugh:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    patti, another member posted in the PSA section here about how he used you guys last year for a PSA order. I wonder where that info went to? :cool::):

i will say that the upper i bought is freakin' awesome. but it's longing for a lower to call it's own. :laugh:

I just saw that and answered. I knew who had ordered and I knew what he had ordered. he just confirmed it for me. :rockwoot:

And here I thought I was losing my mind :laugh:

Top Bottom