• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MtnBiker6510

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    While hunting for possible 9mm carbines I came across this. I haven't heard anything about this company. Thought I would share what I found and some reviews. Stupid name, but it looks good. Does anyone have any experience with these.

item_927.jpg

JR-Rear-Right.JPG

Just Right Carbine Website

http://youtu.be/ntC2jNqJy6M

review by Jeff Quin at Gunblast.com

http://youtu.be/lRYwxPCif3Q

Jeff's full review here -> 9x19mm Just Right Carbine from EMF

Last edited:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    now THAT looks pretty sweet! Now how much do they cost?

and if only they came out with an M&P mag version.

GoDawgs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    NWI
    MSRP stated in first video as 599. I'm curious if they'll release ones that work with other mags or at least offer conversion kits.

Last edited:

MtnBiker6510

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    *updated top pic

I think I read or heard somewhere that they have conversion kids for changing the magwell to accept other mags. If they had a kit for S&W59 I'd be very pleased.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Got one in layaway at BG. Can't wait to shoot it. Only negative I've heard about is that it can't handle +P or +P+ loads. May just replace KelTec Sub2k as trunk gun.

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    MSRP stated in first video as 599. I'm curious if they'll release ones that work with other mags or at least offer conversion kits.

They offer conversion kits to other calibers... right now they have stated that they are sticking with Glock mags unless they get an order of 500 - 800 in another magazine.... I was just looking into these over the weekend, as I want something a little more practical than my 995TS (read larger mags!)

I don't have a Glock handgun, and can't stand the way they feel in my hand, so I'm not going to have the best setup, but since G18 mags are plentiful and cheap, I'm OK with that...

I may go with this instead of a dedicated 9mm AR lower, as the cost of this full package is less than what I would spend on a dedicated Glock lower and a good LPK and mags.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    If I am not mistaken (and I know that I might be off the subject), Rueger made a 9mm on the 10-22 platform.

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    If I am not mistaken (and I know that I might be off the subject), Rueger made a 9mm on the 10-22 platform.

They did, it was the PC9, it is no longer in production, just like the Marlin Camp 9, both great weapons, but neither still in production, and there wasn't a whole lot of aftermarket support for them....

Top Bottom