• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Does any one see any value in picking up a handfuls of these for about $ 75 out the door? I eventually want to build a couple of these in a few years but can't afford to build anything now...

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Complete AR's seem to be getting cheaper by the day. It might be a good idea to save up and cruise the classifieds for deals. Every once in a while you can get a screaming deal. You also don't have to pay sales tax or fees.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    A hand full might be much unless you mean 2-3. Every couple months Aim surplus has spikes tactical stripped lowers for $69 with a minor cosmetic blemish so its not a crazy find but a good find none the less. If you have extra cash lying around, buy a couple just in case or if you plan on doing a build or two.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I'd wait around until PSA has another $49.99 deal for lowers. Even with shipping and a transfer fee, you're getting 1 1/2-2 for the price of one depending on what lower your LGS is trying to sell you and what they've got them marked. As an example, during the Black Friday sale I ordered 2 and before the transfer, I got the 2 for less than what most of my local shops have stripped Spike's lowers. Btw, the finish is just as nice on the PSA. The guy I went through said he thought he'd be able to get $90-120 for the stripped PSA because of how nice they were.

Top Bottom