• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Would be great if someone does a group buy on these. Don't know if they would cut a break on shipping but I'm sure we could get a lot of orders together and shipped to a IN FFL.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Would be great if someone does a group buy on these. Don't know if they would cut a break on shipping but I'm sure we could get a lot of orders together and shipped to a IN FFL.

i doubt they will knock off much for a group buy. thats the best price ive seen on ar lowers since obama started campaining

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Don't think they would need to knock anything off that for a group buy - maybe just actual shipping instead of $7 per? And then maybe a discount or 'lump charge' for the local FFL?

When transferring to an FFL do they usually charge you per gun or per transfer?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

Not sure if they'd do a price break but these are nice. I compared the finish next to Spikes and it looked the same. Well worth the regular price. Sale price makes it even better.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Don't think they would need to knock anything off that for a group buy - maybe just actual shipping instead of $7 per? And then maybe a discount or 'lump charge' for the local FFL?

When transferring to an FFL do they usually charge you per gun or per transfer?

I've always been charged per item on the transfer. Buying 2, and paying shipping ended up being the cost of 1 DPMS or Spikes lower at several local shops.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I've always been charged per item on the transfer. Buying 2, and paying shipping ended up being the cost of 1 DPMS or Spikes lower at several local shops.

Boy it's nice to have connections.
    I don't pay transfer fees anymore, not on my end anyway. :D

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Boy it's nice to have connections.
    I don't pay transfer fees anymore, not on my end anyway. :D

That would be nice. It'd probably help me make connections if I bought more in shops or spent very much time talking to the guys that work in a few I check out. Not usually enough good deals to keep me coming back.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    335   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    For multiple transfers, I charge $20 for the first one, and $10 for each subsequent receiver on the same 4473. If you're around Indy, I'm happy to receive and transfer these for you.

However, $50 is a pretty good deal for a lower. Buy a Spikes from AIM and it's $110 after transfer.

bullfrog4ever

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    AKA: IN_Sheeppuppy
    Does any one know how long this sale is gong on? I didn't see an end date on their website. I'd like to get one, just need to find out how much time I've got to find a FFL that won't charge me an arm and a leg for the transfer. Thanks!

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Does any one know how long this sale is gong on? I didn't see an end date on their website. I'd like to get one, just need to find out how much time I've got to find a FFL that won't charge me an arm and a leg for the transfer. Thanks!

Not sure on how long this sale will last but I think the Black Friday sale was a day or 2.

Top Bottom