• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • forkliftdave

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    madison
    Wanting to buy a cz in 22 lr. Im wanting some input on which one to get. Im wanting a long distance target rifle. Im not sure on which model to get. They have training, varmmit etc. Just want to get the right one. I live in southern Indiana does anyone know of a gun shop that carries them in stock. Willing to drive as far north as indy. Any help would be great. Thanks

DaveL

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Lafayette
    Whittakers has a 452 Varmint (according to their inventory) ... the 455 Varmint has a heavier barrel than the 452 (which doesn't have a Varmint model anymore, but there are some still around). You can also get other barrels either with sights or in other calibers for the 455. The 455 Varmint barrel is 20.5" but is supposed to be more accurate than the 21" barrel on the discontinued 452 Varmint. Remember that the Varmint models don't come with sights.

Last edited:

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I have been watching for one for a month or so. I want one bad. I know this awesome guy who can fix me up with a new vortex scope!

mine wears a 4-16 ffp/moa. there was one a few weeks ago with a thumbhole stock. i cant remember who had it or where it was but at 400 i didn't think it was a bad price/ i seam to recall it had a riflebasix trigger but i could be wrong on that.

i should have my new manners t4 stock for my 452 in a few weeks. i got a turner sling for it today aswell. im going to do some appleseads and learn to shoot witha sling if its the last thing i do. then the sling is going on my 452 military trainer and im going to learn a sling with irons

zapind

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    The CZ455will allow you to use the same receiver with three caliber (22LR, 22WMR, 17HMR)barrels. I have a CZ455 American fromWhittaker’s that came with a 22lr barrel but added the 22WMR barrel for $110more.

Whittaker’shas more CZ’s in stock than any other shop I’ve seen. (Indiana residents can buy long guns fromdealers in KY)

Billcurtis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Pike County
    Wanting to buy a cz in 22 lr. Im wanting some input on which one to get. Im wanting a long distance target rifle. Im not sure on which model to get. They have training, varmmit etc. Just want to get the right one. I live in southern Indiana does anyone know of a gun shop that carries them in stock. Willing to drive as far north as indy. Any help would be great. Thanks
    Dave's Gun shop in Holland Indiana is the place I go and they carry both CZ rifles and most any other rifle you want. You will also get very good prices there.
    Bill...

Top Bottom