• ...and so much more!
  • darend505

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    Afternoon all!

Stopped by the new gun shop on McGalliard in Muncie this morning. Took a shotgun that I bought at the gunshow earlier in the month and traded it towards the .22. I am looking for a manual as the rifle is in need of a good cleaning, action is a bit tough.

One other question. The side of the barrell says use LR only for auto, I know its a semi-auto, but is it fully auto as well?

Wanted to add, the guys working in the shop are top notch! Extremely friendly and knowledgable! I will be going back again!

Last edited:

yotewacker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    No. it's no full auto. They are recommending Long rifle ammo. Not shorts or longs. The gun may not re-cock itself with the others.

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    Get me one too. If that is the gun I think it is the LR for semi-auto means what was stated above. That being said, you can run longs and shorts as a bolt action. The charging handle pushes in to lock the action. Pull out, back, forward and in. Repeat.

My Dad just gave me one from the "40's or "50's. It never worked the whole time I was grwoing up. Took it to a Smith in Mitchell and two weeks and $40 bucks runs like a top. Very cool gun.

darend505

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    No luck to find a manual yet, but I did figure out the mech was different. Had not seen one like it before. It was not sutck, just set in place.

Still want to find a lever and bolt action .22!

Top Bottom