• ...and so much more!
  • rabbitdave

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Zionsville, IN
    Just picked up a Ruger sr-22 and I can't wait to shot it. :ar15:

My son shot out my old 10/22 from the '70s and he needed a replacement. I was going to get an S&W 15/22 until I got my hands on the SR-22. The SR is just solid. No plastic, and it is upgradeable with all of the 10/22 parts I have. It is a real no brainer for a tacticool .22. I will let you know how it shoots as soon as I can get to the range. I also picked up some of the new 25 round Ruger mags that will make feeding this addiction fun.

I hope to take it out to Friday Night Steels and shoot with my son (who I am sure will beat me).

Here stock photo of one if you need to know what they look like.

ruger_sr_22-tfb.jpg

harmonn@att.net

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    Not bad. Will keep in mind when purchasing my 10/22, however, the price is a little salty for a 22. That is, for me anyway.

woodwalker

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Brownstown
    I got my son one for christmas. I found it used for $400 in great shape barely shot. Went through a box of 550 in two days what a blast:ar15:

rabbitdave

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Zionsville, IN
    I got my son one for christmas. I found it used for $400 in great shape barely shot. Went through a box of 550 in two days what a blast:ar15:

I can't wait to get out on the range and get it ready for Friday Night Steel. I am sure we will rip through a 1000 rounds really quickly with the 6 x 25 round mags I picked up.

Found the ShopRuger.com is a great place to pick up rails, just need some sites next for my son to shoot 4-H. I really wish they would allow unmagnified red dots in 4H.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spencerab23
    Top Bottom