• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bonez87

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Clinton, IN
    I just received all the new furnature for my AR's! Im absolutely in love with them. So much in love I have to share it! :D So here they are.

- Daniel Defense M4v5 with FDE accessories by Magpul and Vltor along with a set of Troy Micro Battle Sight. (just need my micro H-1 now!)

- Colt LE6920 with Daniel Defense Omega rail, DD forward grip (prefer stubbies but this will do for now) and VLTOR Imod Stock

086e7054.jpg

Last edited:

Bonez87

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Clinton, IN
    Thanks guys. Im a huge Daniel Defense fan. I think I've used their rails on every AR I've built. They are a little more expensive but I think they are worth every penny.

TLHelmer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Evansville area
    I just received all the new furnature for my AR's! Im absolutely in love with them. So much in love I have to share it! :D So here they are.

- Daniel Defense M4v5 with FDE accessories by Magpul and Vltor along with a set of Troy Micro Battle Sight. (just need my micro H-1 now!)

- Colt LE6920 with Daniel Defense Omega rail, DD forward grip (prefer stubbies but this will do for now) and VLTOR Imod Stock

eca6c364.jpg

What is the triangular acc on the bottom of the top rifle?

Top Bottom