The AR-15 Pay-It-Forward Thread (FREE stuff inside!)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    As a spin-off of the original PIF thread ( https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/21024-ingo_pay_it_forward.html ) this thread will be specific to AR-15 parts and accessories. You can all thank theweakerbrother for this original concept.

Here is how this works:

I will start things off by listing an AR-related item in this thread, for free. Anyone may claim my free item, but in return they must immediately post up something AR-related of their own for free. Anyone can claim that item, but only if they simultaneously post up something of their own, etc etc, on and on.

A few guidelines:

• The "Giver" is responsible for sending the item to the "Receiver", including all shipping costs.
    • If you want to put multiple items up, please do so in separate posts.
    • Claim an offer by quoting it, saying you'll take it, and then posting your own item, all in a single thread.
    • Please do not claim an item and then post "I'll put something up later". If you want to claim it, you MUST be prepared to offer something else immediately.
    • These transactions are not eligible for iTrader feedback. If you promise something, make good on your promise.
    • If you want to make an off-topic comment or ask an off-topic question in this thread, please preface your post with "OFF-TOPIC" so no one is confused.
    • If you have a question regarding an item, please PM the Giver directly. PMing, however, does NOT guarantee you the item, because you must claim it in-thread with the offer of another item.
    • All claims MUST be made in-thread. This will help avoid confusion.
    • Items MUST be AR related. If you can't give an AR related item, then don't claim one. Non-AR-related items can be given at the link at the top of this page.
    • Items can be big or small, expensive or cheap. From parts to accessories. Its up to the Giver.
    • Once an item has been claimed, please update the original post with the text CLAIMED. (keep the post intact)
    • You do not need to wait for items to be claimed before posting another item up for grabs. The idea is to have MANY options available so we can match the item up with someone who could use it.
    • Be as thorough as possible in your post. List specs, sizes, colors, fits, etc.
    • Please provide pictures (generic or specific) whenever possible.
    Good luck! :ingo:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Item: Standard PMAG baseplates in black (3) CLAIMED by Hookfish

Guys running FDE or OD PMAGs can use these to uniquely identify 3 magazines by swapping out baseplates.

4gqa2d.jpg

Two are non-RevM, meaning you cannot attach the dustcover to the baseplate. One is RevM and you CAN attach a dustcover. Regardless, they will fit all PMAGs.

IMG_8171%201028%20Stick.jpg

Last edited:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Item: Rear sling mount for standard collapsible stock

Comes with mounting screw.

34zwyfa.jpg

(see mount on bottom right of stock)
    TINCSTK9161-2T.jpg

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Item: Magpul standard rubber buttplate in black

This is a take-off from a milspec CTR. Its standard thickness, and will fit CTR, UBR, and other Magpul stocks that employ the same buttpad. Comes with mounting screws.

(this is NOT the enhanced buttpad)

23rqnvp.jpg

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Item: Standard A2 flash hider CLAIMED by Cerberus

Barely used. Take off from a Noveske upper. Fits 5.56 guns. Comes with crush washer.

imkqbt.jpg

Last edited:

Hookfish

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Item: Standard PMAG baseplates in black (3)

Guys running FDE or OD PMAGs can use these to uniquely identify 3 magazines by swapping out baseplates.

Two are non-RevM, meaning you cannot attach the dustcover to the baseplate. One is RevM and you CAN attach a dustcover. Regardless, they will fit all PMAGs.

I will take it.

I will offer up a DPMS Flash Hider A2 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15 Matte

Here is a picture of the exact item Flash Hider A2 1/2-28 Thread AR-15 Matte CLAIMED

Last edited:

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    I will take it.

I will offer up a DPMS Flash Hider A2 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15 Matte

Here is a picture of the exact item Flash Hider A2 1/2-28 Thread AR-15 Matte

I'll take the flash hider! I'll offwe up an MI Dual sided sling plate (the end plate kind). Pics to come!

I may have described this not well and it [STRIKE]may already be[/STRIKE] is CLAIMED by baldmax, but if he changes his mind here are the pics!

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

Last edited:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    OFF TOPIC: Can you ask for a specific item in your post? Like a trade?

OFF TOPIC: No. If you're wanting something specific, then I would hold your item until someone posts what you want, and then offer it up as you claim it.

Or you can use the standard WTT function of the classifieds.

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    OFF TOPIC: FREE BUMP, LETS KEEP THIS GOING!

We've stopped with 3 sets of standard rifle/carbine hanguards... Lets try and change it up a bit. I've got other parts I'd be willing to offer up to this thread, but I don't need handguards!

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Posting 2 freebies, but I haven't claimed anything yet.

1) SOG rubber butt pad for an M4 style carbine stock.

2) 2 FDE carbine length rail covers. These are Tango Down I think, and are hard textured plastic. - CLAIMED

***NOTE: The bayonet, vertical grip and AIMPOINT clone pictured are not available.

DSC00049.jpg

Last edited:

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun

2) 2 FDE carbine length rail covers. These are Tango Down I think, and are hard textured plastic.

I'll take the FDE rail covers! AND offer up your choice of either [STRIKE](1) Lower receiver End Plate[/STRIKE] AND (1) QD sling attachment - CLAIMED by JBLOMENBERG. Pics to come.

IMG_0490.jpg

Last edited:

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana

2) 2 FDE carbine length rail covers. These are Tango Down I think, and are hard textured plastic.

I'll take the FDE rail covers! AND offer up your choice of either (1) Lower receiver End Plate AND (1) QD sling attachment. Pics to come.

IMG_0490.jpg

I'll claim both if that is legal, since I posted two items.

Top Bottom