• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    Fellas, new ar owner looking for a 6 position stock with buffer, tube, castle nut and spring. Anybody that has one for sale or knows someone that does please help. Due to elections and rumors I cannot find one. I am looking for one under 80.00, I know they are out there just need to find one. Thanks for any help.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    I know, but if I don't act now im afraid the stocks and the mags will be gone. Beisdes im new to the ar world and not really hooked up with the ar people yet. I know I shouldn't get worried, I just want to make sure I have what I need to fire this thing, I have been waiting on my upper since first of June. Rock River is swamped I guess.

millsusaf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Carmel
    I understand where you are coming from. Be sure to check the classified ads out on various boards. You can always find great deals on mags and parts.

For all things AR make sure you check out http://www.ar15.com. There is a wealth of info there.

millsusaf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Carmel
    I understand where you are coming from. Be sure to check the classified ads out on various boards. You can always find great deals on mags and parts.

For all things AR make sure you check out http://www.ar15.com. There is a wealth of info there.

Ljungman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Lake Superior
    also try cheaperthandirt.com they are always chep and usually have a great selection of parts and accessories for the AR and all other military platforms. Also bradi's has always taken care of me in a pinch. Dave there is the AR guy i run too when i break mine. Also the 1500 will have parts and stuff galore...just dont lose an arm or a leg there.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Another place to check is J T distributing/Double Star. When I built my AR they where to only ones that had stock at the time. I am very happy with the customer service and the quality of my parts. Tt was a fun gun to assemble and I have really enjoyed it!

Top Bottom