• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Last review I posted about the Tavor I know several of you were asking how my groupings were, after unexpectedly digging up some more match ammo, I got the idea to throw the Vortex Viper PST 4-16 on it and put it and myself to the test.

If you guys remember I was getting 1.5-2" groupings @100 yards using iron sights and the Sparc red dot with various brands of ammo.

The review is more about the American Defense QD Recon mount than the Tavor and I've got the SCAR17 being shot at 200 yards in it. I decided to roll the Tavor footage into it as well, since it was using that mount and I was pleased with my results.

The more I shoot the Tavor, the more I love it. Shooting with an unmodified trigger for tight groups sucks. I'm pretty sure I could shrink the grouping a 1/4" at least if I modded the trigger.

I won't find out until I can score more match ammo (or find another box hiding in the basement, which I doubt).

Let me know what you all think and if you have had similar results both with the mount and rifles.

http://youtu.be/aVhuVXrPKqI

Top Bottom