Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BCM /Larue

Hop

User Info Menu

I've shot one. It was silky smooth EBR sweetness. Ahh!!!

User Info Menu

Rub it in why don't ya!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hop View Post
    Right from Larue -
    Accuracy: Average size of a 5-shot group, expressed in Minutes of Angle (MOA) less than 1 MOA (approx)

So, ~3" at 300 yards. Still pretty damn good.
    Thats better, MOA is still a great shooting AR
    "You don't have to spend a fortune to play the game, but you do have to spend your money wisely"

owner/ operator of www.aaoptics.com

full line vortex dealer

contact me at alan@aaoptics.com

User Info Menu

Received the BCM this afternoon, gotta say...lookin mighty fine. I'd put fit and finish above my DD. First rds will be 10am tomorrow. They also threw a decent amount of crap in the box with it, a hat, 4 posters, degreaser and slip 2000 oil, an assortment of stickers and some NRA crap. The PWS muzzle brake is impressive to look at, see how it works in the morning.

User Info Menu

I picked up a BCM 14.5" upper with permanent A2X flash hider. I plan to shoot it Sunday, it's damn fine looking. I got a bunch of swag as well. They did usually include the filthy 14 article with them but I didn't get one. Here's a link:

S.W.A.T. MAGAZINE ? FILTHY 14 : Slip 2000 Official Blog
    Freya weeps upon her golden throne.

User Info Menu

The "live free or die" on the bottom rail is a nice touch.

User Info Menu

I have only shot one Larue.......mine a 16" Predetar I got mine in about 7 months but it was ordered in dec 2011 before the crazy hit........ I love it ,in fact it is my only 5.56 AR at this time

Oh and a little Larue logo overload for anyone LOL

Plinker

User Info Menu

I have had a Larue PredatOBR on order since 8/1/12 not sure I can wait much longer since I cant get any kind of ETA.

User Info Menu

The word I got was over 1 1/2 yrs before I get it, and he said don't count that as the gospel, he was guessing. Bonehead, that is a good lookin rifle. I shot my new mid length gas 18" BCM this morning, 150rds. The combination of mid length gas and the PWS brake makes recoil nonexistent. Not that the 5.56 kicks like a mule but it does make a difference. Also shot my mothers new baby sig 9, the 938ag, what an awesome little cannon. I want one now, but $700 plus one mag....maybe I'll wait to inherit hers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2