• ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    -1 UTG rail and rail covers
    -1 Glass on Yeager's truck :lmfao: (9:50ish)

[video=youtube;yazx214_PJU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yazx214_PJU[/video]

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Great video and a perfect answer to someone who just the other day said that the C39 was junk without ever firing one.

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    prolly a combo of cold weather, cold glass and lots and lots of vibrations set up from firing the rifle?

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Good video, thanks for posting it. I had not heard that CAI was selling an all USA ak pattern rifle.

It looks like it got toasty. I have a saiga ak with a Texas Weapons Systems railed hand guard on it and it gets stupid hot after a few mags. Rail covers make it manageable, but the whole front end just gets ridiculously hot.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    probably the best example of teaching people wearing eye protection at the range or anywhere when shooting a gun.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I have the Century Polish 1960 and it is a great rifle. I would never pay the Bulgarian prices for an AK...or an AR for that matter.

I know people who own Century built guns that run flawlessly. I'm not saying Century can't build a decent gun.

But I know everyone who knows anything about AKs has heard and seen the horror stories of the Century WASR rifles. I would think that for being the rifle they no doubt sell the most of, and being the most likely rifle people will associate with their name that they would put just a bit more care into building them.

Don't get me wrong I hope Century put everything they had into the C39. I hope they made it the best possible AK platform rifle they could and I hope they are trying to change the reputation the WASR has earned them. I would love to see (and maybe own) a successful 100% US made AK. I just want to know that what I am paying for is the best I can possibly get for my money. And right now I feel my Bulgarian made Arsenals, a SAM7-SF84 and an SLR-107, are the best I could've bought for my money.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Are they gonna make a "Draco" style pistol version ?

They already do.

72lhg2157nangle.png

TheDude

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Southeast Kentuckiana.
    I have the Century Polish 1960 and it is a great rifle. I would never pay the Bulgarian prices for an AK...or an AR for that matter.

Theres a reason its a great rifle........Century didn't build the 1960s. An SAR-1 is the only decent rifle that ive had from Century and it ran & ran. But hell, I don't think they built those either right?

Top Bottom