• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redneck

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    indiana
    I have a Serbian PAP, and I don't like the stock length. does anyone make an aftermarket Yugo stock that will give it a Warsaw pact length.

Mikeshep1462

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Sweetser
    I thought you had to get an M70 specific stock due to the screw running through the length of the stock and lack of tang(s) on the receiver? I only have an M70AB2(under-folder) myself, so I could be completely wrong on that, but I was still under the impression that was the case with the M70's/NPAP/OPAP's..

As to your question though, if what I said above is the case, then maybe check into Ironwood Designs? Again, I'm not positive on this either, but I think they will do just about any custom job you want done as long as your willing to pay for it, and probably at least a portion up front as well. They make some of the nicest wood for AK's that I have seen so far. Thinking about having them do some wood fore-grips for my M70AB2. Those on the other hand I do know are Yugo specific, but like I said, I can't be 100% on the stock since I don't have one myself.

Top Bottom