Join INGunOwners For Free

Thread: Build AR Lower

User Info Menu

Build AR Lower

I found a box of parts I had, containing a new stripped lower and a complete lower parts kit from Rock River, but I have no experience in building AR lowers, is there anyone out here that has the patience to teach a nooby how to do it ? or know of anyone who will build it for me ?
    Is it six yet ?

User Info Menu

Busse Combat. Unchallenged. Unmatched. No regrets.

User Info Menu

Look at the Brownell videos and search YouTube. If you have a bit of mechanical inclination you can whip it yourself.
    Good luck and have fun ..... it's very addicting.
    GOD bless America ....... or get the f**k out

“The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.”- Thomas Jefferson

1.5 million people attended the inauguration ...... only 20 missed work.

Marksman

User Info Menu

AR15.com has an excellent build it yourself sub-board. It is a gfreat resource. It really isnt that hard to do. A word of advice, do NOT attempt your first build in a carpeted room. There is i very high chance that you will launch a pin which is almost impossible to find in carpet!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Electronrider View Post
    AR15.com has an excellent build it yourself sub-board. It is a gfreat resource. It really isnt that hard to do. A word of advice, do NOT attempt your first build in a carpeted room. There is i very high chance that you will launch a pin which is almost impossible to find in carpet!
    It is pretty easy to put one together, but carpet can halt a build very quickly.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Marksman

User Info Menu

You migh want o check out US Defense Solutions. They offer AR build classes every month. Great guys to deal with.