• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    I found a box of parts I had, containing a new stripped lower and a complete lower parts kit from Rock River, but I have no experience in building AR lowers, is there anyone out here that has the patience to teach a nooby how to do it ? or know of anyone who will build it for me ?

threedhuntr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Howard county
    Look at the Brownell videos and search YouTube. If you have a bit of mechanical inclination you can whip it yourself.
    Good luck and have fun ..... it's very addicting.

Electronrider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    White County
    AR15.com has an excellent build it yourself sub-board. It is a gfreat resource. It really isnt that hard to do. A word of advice, do NOT attempt your first build in a carpeted room. There is i very high chance that you will launch a pin which is almost impossible to find in carpet!

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    AR15.com has an excellent build it yourself sub-board. It is a gfreat resource. It really isnt that hard to do. A word of advice, do NOT attempt your first build in a carpeted room. There is i very high chance that you will launch a pin which is almost impossible to find in carpet!

It is pretty easy to put one together, but carpet can halt a build very quickly.

Huntinfool

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    You migh want o check out US Defense Solutions. They offer AR build classes every month. Great guys to deal with.

Top Bottom