I'm not even going to try.

BUY IT!

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    It looks funny, it's got that weird top loading magazine and it's a gun all the Call of Duty fan boys want because it's in the game.

That's the best I can do.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    Ammo is not hard to find, but you have to do it online. Gander is the only one I can think of that carries the 5.7 ammo regularly in stock(American Eagle). Just last week they had it on sale for under $20 a box. For $875,even for the base model PS90 is a deal. Figure another $400 for a nice optic and your set.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    High Plains Gun Dealer.

Well, I've got a bid out on gunbroker on something else. If I get outbid, I'll have to think about it more seriously.

Tell me what you're bidding on, on GB and I will run it up so you can buy the PS90 so we can all shoot it when we creep on the next meet, eat and shoot you attend. :):

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    $875 is $400 less than the cheapest I have ever seen one. Although ammo is a little more expensive than most 5.56x45, and only available in three variations, it is one very fun little rifle.

As someone who owns two of them (got one for myself, then had to buy one for my daughter!) it would be one of the last firearms I would get rid of if I had to get rid of firearms. As for ammo prices, with people paying what they are for what used to be cheap .22LR, so what! Big deal. The price alone allows you to buy a few cases (FMH ammo comes in 2000 round cases) and still have money left over compared to two cases of 5.56x45 at $350 per case for brass. (yes it is a convoluted calculation, sorry :D )

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Tell me what you're bidding on, on GB and I will run it up so you can buy the PS90 so we can all shoot it when we creep on the next meet, eat and shoot you attend. :):

Highpoint C9, but I won't tell you which one so you'll have to bid on them all.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    The bore axis is a bit difficult to deal with.

The ammo is the same price as .45.

I thought that was an average price for LEO. A while back they were selling brand new to LEO only for $899 if I recall. Anyway, a buddy had one and sold it because of the bore axis. The good news is CMMG has started making the SBR barrels again. :drool:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    The bore axis is a bit difficult to deal with.

The ammo is the same price as .45.

I thought that was an average price for LEO. A while back they were selling brand new to LEO only for $899 if I recall. Anyway, a buddy had one and sold it because of the bore axis. The good news is CMMG has started making the SBR barrels again. :drool:

It is brand new, and a lot of various gov't employees are eligible for the price. SBR would be neat, but I'm not willing to deal with the paperwork and headache of one at the moment.

Top Bottom