• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bauerr3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 29, 2013
    Southside
    I purchased a disassembled AR from an INGOer a couple days ago, just got around to finishing the assembly with some help and I think it looks great. (Big thanks you churchmouse for the assitance)

Here are the specs:

DB15 16" 1:9 with 9.5" free float rail, and BCG/CH
    PSA Stripped lower
    PSA LPK
    Blackhawk stock/grip not pictured, but I replaced them with a Hogue MilSpec Overmolded Buttstock and Beavertail Grip in Red Lava
    Magpul MBUS

Disassembled, photo by original owner:
    AR.jpg

Final product:
    10906062_1005219252825811_8007598517000104165_n.jpg

Close up of the stock/grip:
    10897010_1005219236159146_3572762792720722093_n.jpg

It isn't quite done, as I still have some things to get to add on, but I am still very happy with how it turned out. Considering it was my first build and I had no problems putting it together, even with limited tools, I will definitely build more as the funds are available. It really is Legos for big kids, and my brother and I had a good time putting it together. Thank you to everyone who offered their tools and time to help me get it finished. I'm certain that I'll have a need in the future, and its great knowing that there are so many people willing to help :ingo: now I just need the weather to cooperate so I can go shoot!

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    If cm was the overseer on the build, you are gtg. Take it to Parabellum and have fun.

Congrats on your introduction to the club. :yesway:

bauerr3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 29, 2013
    Southside
    If cm was the overseer on the build, you are gtg. Take it to Parabellum and have fun.

Congrats on your introduction to the club. :yesway:

CM wasn't exactly the overseer, I just didn't have a tool and he offered to let me come use his. But either way, I feel wrong that it sits there unused...I've got an itch :ar15:

Ljungman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Lake Superior
    good show on the new build. They are a habit forming disease for men...lol. I always build any more....if i buy it off the shelf..i feel as though i have nothing to do with it...if i build it....i end up hunting through every website looking for a deal, and then i barter side jobs for parts....sorta like selling my self...lol. I do like the 1/2 rail forend. im looking for one on my next build..if i can sell the last ar i have..

Top Bottom