• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    With all the import laws, it is so nice to see firearms that would otherwise be banned or require that stupid parts count thing being built in the USA.

Thank you CzechPoint!

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    At $1200 a pop they can choke on it. They will not sell very many. You heard it here first.

they are sold out

now_that_was_not_what_i_expected_33.gif

$1200 seems a bit high, but still tempting to me.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Interesting comments with the article about how these are popular in Canada and Maryland because AK's are banned.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    So wonder how many they sold? Just the one in the picture? I guess we'll never know. A fool and his money...

Don't get me wrong, it's great they are made in America now. I just don't see anybody around these parts shelling out $1250 plus shipping and a transfer fee for one single semi-auto 7.62x39 rifle.

Hell if they sold out so fast, they should be taking pre-orders for they next round.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    So wonder how many they sold? Just the one in the picture? I guess we'll never know. A fool and his money...

Don't get me wrong, it's great they are made in America now. I just don't see anybody around these parts shelling out $1250 plus shipping and a transfer fee for one single semi-auto 7.62x39 rifle.

Hell if they sold out so fast, they should be taking pre-orders for they next round.

Why? I for one, have spent around that several times on 7.62X39 and Com Bloc based rifles. What about that makes me a fool anymore than the guy that buys a Noveske, Larue, LWRC, or the like?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

I have several times. $1200 is nothing for some AK's

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Why? I for one, have spent around that several times on 7.62X39 and Com Bloc based rifles. What about that makes me a fool anymore than the guy that buys a Noveske, Larue, LWRC, or the like?

I have several times. $1200 is nothing for some AK's

Thanks you two, I was just going to say the same thing.

I think 1200 for an AR would be a much better investment!

From what I've seen over the years, AKs tend to hold their value better and increase than ARs. There are just less of them, and they are growing in popularity. Plus, a lot of that is tied to that fact that AKs were hit pretty hard by the 94 AWB, and by the Bush ban before that.

Granted, you're not going to make money on a WASR, at least not much, but I don't see Arsenal, ANYTHING Chinese, ANYTHING Pre-ban, Egyptian, Hungarian, SGL/Saigas, etc going down in price anytime soon.

Top Bottom