• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 96ramair

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 19, 2012
    Delphi
    Already have a 16" but another 16" isn't out of the question.. I'm just doing a budget build.. already have a complete lower..

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Palmetto State Armory seems to have good bang for the buck. I've never had or used one of their products (yet) but they get good reviews. I've read enough reviews to stay away from the PTAC lineup though.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Go to gunbroker and look for Hardened Arms. They have a website, but GB prices run significantly (I mean REALLY significantly) cheaper.

I've gotten 2 of them and had no issues.

Kromagnon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2013
    Noblesville
    I have been eyeballing a place called Radical Firearms. They have an upper for around 329.99 (doesn't include bcg) that has a decent looking barrel and a close to 200$ hand guard/rail on it. They come in 7.5 10.5 and 16 at the moment, I looked around alot and didn't find anything bad about them other than a thread on another site about their barrels being hard to clean from the factory. Their shipping times appear to be 2 to 4 weeks from the factory currently, but I have seen their uppers sell out on 2 different sites over the holidays. I figure at that price even if the barrel is garbage I can still get value out of the other parts, so i may just try one out. I will post a review if I do.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    That was the second upper I got from them, except with a shorter rail that more closely matched my other AR. I paid almost exactly $100 less on GB than the price on their site. Well, $70 less after shipping. I already had the BCG and CH, so maybe the price evens out.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tatdale2
    Top Bottom