• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bonkers4Bacon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    Fields of Green
    Guys, I need help. After weeks of researching and flip-flopping, I'm in no better position today that I was weeks ago. I tried to find a thread on this but search function wasn't working for me. So, here we go.

Ruger 10/22 takedown or Ruger American Rimfire?

I swear the more research and thinking I do, the further away I get from a decision. I want a .22 for what everyone else wants a .22 for: plinking targets and varmints. I love every feature about both rifles. I just can't decide which one I want. The RAR is about $50 cheaper. But the 10/22 can be broken down for easy storage and toting. But the RAR has rave reviews on the trigger. But the 10/22 is semi-auto. Argggg!

Which one??

bigbaloo95

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2014
    wolcottville
    Do you want to modify it in the future? If so get the 10/22. If not go with the American the trigger is much better out of the box. I have a standard 10/22 I bought just to play with and modify as I see fit but already had ALOT of bolt 22s when I got it. They are much like an ar in their accessories.

glank09

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 27, 2013
    Corunna
    I would go with the 10/22, but there is a soft spot in my heart for them. Can always get a new trigger for it in the future.

Top Bottom