• ...and so much more!
  • Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Neat idea, but keeping a secondary sidearm inside a primary rifle seems a bit... Less than convenient...

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    and pointing right at your face...seems like a 2 in 1 darwin award potential with that one
    Yeah, because everyone knows those darn guns go off all by themselves and are the main reason for crime.

Oh, and if you look close you can see that the Glock isn't pointing backwards...

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    Oh, and if you look close you can see that the Glock isn't pointing backwards...

If you look close, you can see that he didn't say it was pointing backwards. With as far forward as some people like to get their cheek weld, I can easily see this as pointing at someone's face.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    If you look close, you can see that he didn't say it was pointing backwards. With as far forward as some people like to get their cheek weld, I can easily see this as pointing at someone's face.

If you look closer, you'll see that when the compartment is CLOSED, it's not pointing at someone's face. :D

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I like this concept, though I would like better a stock that can take a full normal capacity magazine, or my Ceiner conversion bolt and magazine.

I could see putting this on my 10mm AR and carrying one of my G29s. I could see the folks with 9mm ARs carrying one of the 9mm Glocks like that, especially if their sidearm is one that matches.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Pfft... I had one of these as a kid. Way cooler than just a pistol in your AR stock... :)

[video=youtube;GPhZsauluXM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPhZsauluXM[/video]

engineerpower

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    State of Boone
    I think it's a good idea. The idea here obviously is that a stowed pistol is better than dead air, and better than an extra mag if your rifle goes down. You want to have a sidearm on your hip/leg/carrier obviously, but if you don't, this is your ace-in-the-hole. Believe me, sh*t happens, and having an extra holdout gun is never a bad idea. 2 is 1, and 1 is none, you know...

HamYankee

Expert
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Jan 24, 2014
    Hendricks County
    I just think a pistol needs to be on your person. What if you lose your rifle, drop it, whatever, then you've lost two guns. I'd prefer to keep items that maintain the rifle, on the rifle.

I've got nothing against someone who wants to store a gun inside another gun, but it would not be for me.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I just think a pistol needs to be on your person. What if you lose your rifle, drop it, whatever, then you've lost two guns. I'd prefer to keep items that maintain the rifle, on the rifle.

I've got nothing against someone who wants to store a gun inside another gun, but it would not be for me.

When I saw it my first thought wasn't that it was a place to store the only pistol I carried, but that it was a place to store another pistol.

But I still would much rather use that space to carry a spare mag.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Maybe as a tertiary gun? I still prefer to have my primary sidearm...at my side!

For all you grumpies, tertiary means third. I think it's a great idea. I'm not planning on ever needing one, but I'm sure there are those no longer with us that could have used 1, let alone 15 more rounds.

Top Bottom