• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    Has anyone used the Daniel Defense Tornado furniture? I am wanting to use the stock, pistol grip, and VFG on my pistol, but would want to find a rail cover to match, and possibly a magazine. Does the Magpul stealth gray match the DD Tornado?

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    Has anyone used the Daniel Defense Tornado furniture? I am wanting to use the stock, pistol grip, and VFG on my pistol, but would want to find a rail cover to match, and possibly a magazine. Does the Magpul stealth gray match the DD Tornado?

Just fyi VFG are illegal for use with AR pistols.

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    I had considered SBRing my pistol, but have since decided to sell the upper and just go with a basic 16" upper, so NFA rules aren't an issue.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Yeah if you have a pistol with an 11.5" barrel and a standard length pistol tube, it'll be a hair over 26". It's then considered a firearm and no longer a pistol.

PRODUCTS

Still not to be shouldered I assume... I will have to be sure my buddy who just got his 11.5" in the mail is aware of this!

engineerpower

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    State of Boone
    Still very much a grey area. ATF Tech Branch has previously stated that using an acessory in a way different from the use for which it was designed does not change its intended purpose and classification. They backpedaled re: the Sig brace after enough asshats pushed the envelope and kept writing letters.

I don't think shouldering a pistol tube on the range is illegal, but that won't stop Deputy Idontknowdalaws from arresting and siezing your pistol just the same.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom