• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Just back from the Freeman Memorial Library where I catch up on my Shotgun News reading. Saw the ad for the CETME Model L parts from Apex.

I have guns coming out the demon hole, but . . . have always had a thing for the Model L--even though it is wrong, so very, very wrong and wasteful.

Anyone else contemplating a build?

https://apexgunparts.com/product_info.php/products_id/2439

5592768.jpg

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    IF decent barrels and receivers can be purchased for a reasonable price, then maybe.[STRIKE] I Ass-u-me these can be made with HK-93 or similar flats/receivers.[/STRIKE] I know LAV likes these guns.

Last edited:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I have a CETME Mars, model B, only 1500 imparted. Not a Century, but one right out of Spain. I love the thing though it is a bit hard on me these days to shoot. I have a CETME Kit or two laying around as well, the ones that have barrels. I actually have no odea why I still have some of the things I have seeing as how it either never gets fired or has no chance of getting built. Maybe this is the year to see if I can rid myself of some of it. :)

I have built a CETME or two as well over the years. In fact it is the weapon I first loved and started collecting. It is a remarkable rifle and spawn what we know of in the H&K rifles of excellence.

citizenkane

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I will be interested to see when someone comes out with a complete one. I've seen pictures of the collapseable stocked model, very nice indeed.

Top Bottom