• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I don't have first hand experience with any of those brands but I was looking into getting one, DDI have some positive reviews and the price is not bad.

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    I have been considering one from DDI, just don't know if I want a fixed stock or underfolder. I was having issues with my Waffen Werks AK-74 and DDI took it back and fixed it. All I had to do is cover the shipping to them. I did see a bad review on DDI. The guy had an issue with his original gun from then, which they ended up replacing entirely, and he had the same issue with the second gun. Other than that, everything else I have seen has been positive.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    M+M is making the m10X which I plan on getting. I want to try one of the new century models.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I have not handled the Century V2 yet, but I like what I see... A friend of mine called me the other day to say he got his hands on one and was very impressed!

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Have one of the Century 39. Well made AK, milled receiver, a little heavier, but very reliable!!! They have the version 2 out now, it's supposed to take more different types of hardware.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    I'd wait maybe another week or two and see if Palmetto State Armory releases theirs. They keep posting teasers on their FB page and are hinting that it'll be out soon. From the specs, it sounds like a grand slam, but I'll wait for a review from AKOUL47/74.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    If I were wanting an American made AK, I think the Palmetto one looks very promising. Or start saving now and buy the Rifle Dynamics one when they release it.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    How does the milled receiver compared with a stamped RPK 1.5 mm receiver? I had a VEPR once with the heavier lower, and it was fun to shoot! (Now, why did I sell that again?)

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I can't even imagine the $ RD will want for theirs. I'm guessing 9s or more.

milled are heavier and pricier with less stock options...that being said, every collection needs one.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Is WaffenWerks still in business? Or is DDI a new iteration thereof?

IF they are still in business, a WW may be worth a look-see.

1mil-high

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 30, 2013
    Indianapolis
    "Palmetto State Armory is proud to announce the introduction of our PSAK-47.
    You have heard of Russian, Chinese, Bulgarian and Egyptian standard AK rifles. Finally a quality American standard AK built in America, with all new manufactured parts and with a premium standard of fit, finish and workmanship. The PSAK-47 was designed from the ground up to be a new standard in AK rifles, and was tortured tested to 10,000 rounds in development to ensure a quality product.
    This iconic rifle accepts standard AK47 magazines, and features:

• Melonite 4150 steel treated barrel
    • Stamped steel receiver
    • 7.62x39 Caliber
    • 1 in 9.5" Twist
    • Std. 800 yard rear sight leaf
    • Magpul MOE Furniture
    • Magpul 30 round magazine (1)

This item is available online and in our stores. Spare parts, and kits, will be readily available and reasonably priced. Check the website for new models and parts availability."

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom