Page 461 of 479 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 471 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 4786
    I like your style Dean. Everything you seem to own is quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Crail View Post

The new toy LWRC ICDI, been wanting an LWRC forever just could not justify $2500 for a heavy piston system so the DI version was a great option for me. Got the Tungsten Grey color and it goes great with the Legion 226.
    Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    You are the expert in all things read about on the internet.

Finally got to take this out to zero the optic and see how 77 grain IMI razor core groups. Next range trip I'm running some 62 grain and 75 grain rounds through to see what the Larue stealth barrel prefers.

We're you not happy with the IMI 77 grain? I've heard it's not as consistent as MK262 Mod1 but can still do the occasional 1 MOA group. The CBC / Magtech clone ammo has been great if you can find it.

I was pretty happy with it considering the repeatedly changing wind patterns on Monday. Probably MOA or a bit over. I'm out of the IMI stuff and have a few other match grade flavors to try out; just trying to get a feel for what it likes and what I should start trying to do with handloads. I forgot I have some 69 grain stuff too.

Had I been alone and not introducing my father's friend to AR's I would have spent more time with this gun but it wasn't in the cards for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by seedubs1 View Post
    I like your style Dean. Everything you seem to own is quality.
    Thanks!! I simply prefer to buy what I really want the first time around instead of just gradually "Stepping Up" over time, have found while the initial saving period to purchase is longer over time I actually save money.
    Quote Originally Posted by kawtech87 View Post
    This guy needs to get himself a girlfriend, it would be cheaper than his knife addiction.

Mk12 Mod 0 upper on the way. Time for more clone correctness
    Honey badger don't care, Honey Badger don't give a sh!i!

Same boat here. The saving does suck (I refuse to be in debt), but it's worth it. At this point, I'm only buying 1-2 guns per year because the nice ones are so damn expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Crail View Post
    Thanks!! I simply prefer to buy what I really want the first time around instead of just gradually "Stepping Up" over time, have found while the initial saving period to purchase is longer over time I actually save money.

Prepare to to be judged harshly

Quote Originally Posted by aaron580 View Post
    Mk12 Mod 0 upper on the way. Time for more clone correctness

Plinker
    Here's a fuzzy not so good old pic from back when I first bought this ADM UIC mod 2 at Copper Customs last summer. I'm very happy with it!