Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 504 of 514 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... LastLast
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 5136

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hop View Post
    ^ pretty bang stick AP123!
    Thank you very much, Sir.

User Info Menu

My first fixed.

Shooter

User Info Menu

Just for fun

Plinker

User Info Menu

Ldubs are nice! Mine isn't quite as color coordinated though.

Still want to put a KE Arms trigger in it. Just cannot wring the potential out of it with the stock bang switch.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jwamplerusa View Post
    Ldubs are nice! Mine isn't quite as color coordinated though.

Still want to put a KE Arms trigger in it. Just cannot wring the potential out of it with the stock bang switch.
    I have tried multiple KE triggers and I can assure you with 100% confidence that they are nothing special. Personally, I'd recommend the LaRue MBT-2S. If you haven't tried one, give it a shot. You will not be disappointed... especially at the price point.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AdamP123 View Post
    I have tried multiple KE triggers and I can assure you with 100% confidence that they are nothing special. Personally, I'd recommend the LaRue MBT-2S. If you haven't tried one, give it a shot. You will not be disappointed... especially at the price point.
    Which triggers have you used? The DMR or the SLT?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jwamplerusa View Post
    Which triggers have you used? The DMR or the SLT?
    Both. I wouldn't call them bad, but they aren't anything special. The one cool thing about the SLT is that you can put the rifle on safe when the hammer is in the up position. That's not a huge selling point for me, but I can see its appeal. I'm also not a huge fan of drop-in triggers. That is just my personal preference.

After trying a ton of triggers, I honestly think that the LaRue is an extremely good all-round FCG that is tough to beat. It is fast and has a very nice two-stage feel if you want to use it. I also like Geissele FCGs, but at less then half the price, the LaRue wins easily for me.

User Info Menu

I'll keep the LWRC ball rolling. This is actually my first AR, and my decision was influenced heavily by my left-handedness. My apologies for the poor quality; these were taken using the photo function on my camcorder (I need a new proper digital camera). It's their DI rifle with the MLOK handguard, and I've gone with a pretty minimalist setup thus far; LWRC Skirmish BUIS, Trijicon MRO Patrol, and Magpul MVG. A light will be added as well, eventually. The position of the MRO may be subject to change.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    I'll keep the LWRC ball rolling. This is actually my first AR, and my decision was influenced heavily by my left-handedness. My apologies for the poor quality; these were taken using the photo function on my camcorder (I need a new proper digital camera). It's their DI rifle with the MLOK handguard, and I've gone with a pretty minimalist setup thus far; LWRC Skirmish BUIS, Trijicon MRO Patrol, and Magpul MVG. A light will be added as well, eventually. The position of the MRO may be subject to change.

Very nice set up. How do you like the MRO? I was trying to decide between and MRO and a vortex uh1. The wife made the decision for me for Christmas, but now the grass is greener on the other side. Haha

User Info Menu

Very nice set up. How do you like the MRO? I was trying to decide between and MRO and a vortex uh1. The wife made the decision for me for Christmas, but now the grass is greener on the other side. Haha
    Thanks; so far I quite like the MRO, the anodized aluminum body definitely feels durable and the killflash that comes with the Patrol version doesn't really impede my view even in dimmer light. Many have said that MROs in general tend to have parallax issues; to be perfectly honest I can see a little bit of that with mine but it doesn't seem very pronounced and likely wouldn't be a problem shooting at the shorter ranges which you normally would with a red dot.