Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 515 of 515 FirstFirst ... 15 415 465 505 511 512 513 514 515
Results 5,141 to 5,150 of 5150
  1. #5141
    Grandmaster

    User Info Menu

    Latest pew pew:



    It's an all BCM rifle. It's as simple as it gets, a 16" mid length CHF upper with iron sights. So far all I've done is zero it and it's machined so well that putting everything together and squeezing shots at 50 yards I was already pretty much zeroed. All I did was fine tune an inch or so from there. Next phase will be heating it up with some mag dumps and training.

  2. #5142
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    My weight saver
    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. #5143
    Expert Ricnzak's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post
    Family photo
    Bottom: 10.5" 5.56 pistol





    What upper is on the pistol. That looks great!

  4. #5144
    Master Tombs's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
    FIFY
    It's actually not a chin weld, it's still a cheek weld, just your head is upright rather than kissing the buffer tube.

    I've been working on seeing how nifty of a little gun I can put together on the cheap. Only have $700 total in it so far, may get a cheap holosun magnifier and a decent trigger for it, ideally keep it as the best bang for the buck under $1k.

    Need to get a better picture, but for now this'll do.



    Had concerns about reliability, but so far it runs like a sewing machine.
    "Fiat justitia ruat caelum" - Trey Gowdy

  5. #5145
    Plinker Big Hank's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Been having so much fun with this thing.... Yes it has a reason or five to knock it, but dang it has been fun.







    Last edited by Big Hank; 4 Days Ago at 22:21. Reason: Wanted full size photos

  6. #5146
    Master daddyusmaximus's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricnzak View Post
    What upper is on the pistol. That looks great!
    It's a C7A1 upper. I got it from Delta Team Tactical,
    though it's not on their sight at the moment...
    (not even as a "sold out" item) Go figure.
    You know what I like best about most people? Their dogs.

  7. #5147
    Master Hohn's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Hank View Post
    Been having so much fun with this thing.... Yes it has a reason or five to knock it, but dang it has been fun.







    details on FSB and light/hand stop?

  8. #5148
    Plinker Big Hank's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Hohn View Post
    details on FSB and light/hand stop?
    Front sight base / gas block is Double Star. Only gripe is that it is lower than the rail of the upper. There are sites that can manage the difference in height but they are limited. I think there is also a spacer that can be used. The hand stop is a BCM KAG that I ground the front off of so it would clear the light/laser. The light is Tacticon Firefly V2. basically a knockoff of knockoffs that people keep rebranding on Amazon. It is cheap. I think it’s super cool and the light seems to work really well for its size. Issue is that it has terrible mounting. I was pressed for space and had a vision and it actually worked. LOL. I plan to modify the light so that it uses two screws in the picatinny mounting.

    edit: Just found out double star offers a front sight block that is called “same plane” so it is flush with the upper rail.
    Last edited by Big Hank; 3 Days Ago at 21:36.

  9. #5149
    Hop
    Hop is offline
    Master Hop's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Hank View Post
    Front sight base / gas block is Double Star. Only gripe is that it is lower than the rail of the upper. There are sites that can manage the difference in height but they are limited. I think there is also a spacer that can be used. The hand stop is a BCM KAG that I ground the front off of so it would clear the light/laser. The light is Tacticon Firefly V2. basically a knockoff of knockoffs that people keep rebranding on Amazon. It is cheap. I think it’s super cool and the light seems to work really well for its size. Issue is that it has terrible mounting. I was pressed for space and had a vision and it actually worked. LOL. I plan to modify the light so that it uses two screws in the picatinny mounting.

    edit: Just found out double star offers a front sight block that is called “same plane” so it is flush with the upper rail.
    YHM makes a BIUS sight for those lower FSB.
    https://yhm.net/gas-block-mounted-front-flip-sight.html

    They also make a gas block riser.
    https://yhm.net/gas-block-riser.html

    Revere's Riders Instructor - Master Rifle KD, Master Pistol

    NRA Pistol instructor | NRA Rifle instructor | NRA RSO
    Classes and info here: https://www.reveresriders.org/

  10. #5150
    Plinker Big Hank's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Hop View Post
    YHM makes a BIUS sight for those lower FSB.
    https://yhm.net/gas-block-mounted-front-flip-sight.html

    They also make a gas block riser.
    https://yhm.net/gas-block-riser.html
    Thanks for grabbing links and sharing. Darn AR’s....$$$$ 😂


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge