• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    So I was offered a straight trade,a Springfield Armory M1a loaded model,the one that comes with the Archangel stock from the factory, for my PS90 micro red dot model. I've been wanting a 308 semi auto for awhile and though I like the PS90, I'm not in love with it. Both are about the same price new. Any opinions from the peanut gallery on if I should do it.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    the PS90 is a cool gun, but so is the M1A and 308 is a lot easier to find. I vote for the Springfield

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I was a big Stargate fan so think the PS90 is pretty cool but I'd make that trade any day. Love my M1A in it's Archangel stock. I love it in my wood stock too.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    I'd definitely prefer the M1A, but I don't much care for that stock. Just makes a super high quality firearm feel kind of cheap to me, but that's purely based on opinion and taste. The PS90 is such a cool platform, but it's a shame some of the ammo was sensationalized by the media and banned like SS192. That kind of seals the deal for me and makes me loose interest in the platform all together. Ammo availability is everything to me, and 308 is incredibly common.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I am the strange one. I really didn't care for the full size M1A, But I love my SOCOM

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    199   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I would do that trade, just based on the fact an M1A is much easier to sell, should you decide to.
    I have both platforms, cost wise on ammo is about the same. They both have a cool factor as well for me.
    They both serve different roles, I like a PS90 for a home defense gun, because my wife and kids can run it should they need to, very low recoil and a 50 round mag.
    I keep it loaded with LE hollow point ammo.

Top Bottom