• ...and so much more!
  • ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I am looking to upgrade one of my 10/22's to a threaded bull barrel. Just picked up a Magpul X-22 stock for this build. Wanted to know what brands INGO suggests????

Looking for a 16" barrel. I am not needing to go supper high end, just a solid decent barrel.

Thoughts?

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    Everyone will have an opinion on this but I've build 3 10/22's 2 heavy and 1 sporter and been very happy with
    Green mountain

RUGER10/22 REPLACEMENT BARRELS - Green Mountain Rifle Barrel Co.

I won't try to impress you with internet lore on how my groups are actually smaller than a 22 bullet but they do pretty good with good ammo.

Don't forget to flatten and headspace your 10/22 bolt and the other accuracy mods that are needed to get everything out of a good barrel.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I like my Majestic Arms bull. Its not threaded but I think they make one that is.

My only complaint is the only ammo I know tears a ragged hole through it is CCI Mini Mag. Others can be a bit less reliable in my experience.

BoilerWes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Pendleton
    Kidd, Whistle Pig, or Federson would be quality barrels at reasonable prices. I follow a lot of the Rimfire Central chatter on barrels. I never seem to read much good on Tac Sol barrels, but no personal experience. I have multiple Kidd and Clint Beyer barrels and couldn't be happier.

medcoxo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Indy, Westside
    Add me in on the SBX, my Hunting Arms suppressor fits great. I got the version that comes with the fake can, for use when not suppressed. Normally not a fake can guy though.

Top Bottom