• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • never2big

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2014
    portage
    I have had two different ones and both had the same issue. Its a fun gun to shoot, accurate and i wont get rid of it. Im starting to think it's the mags. I was wondering if anyone else has had these issues.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I have had two different ones and both had the same issue. Its a fun gun to shoot, accurate and i wont get rid of it. Im starting to think it's the mags. I was wondering if anyone else has had these issues.

The most common problem I've had is the first round not going all the way into battery. When you release the bolt on a full mag, it would sometimes hang up a little. I used a drill and a stainless brush and polished the chamber up. Not had near as many issues since. They are known to be finicky, and I wouldn't grab it if I heard something go bump in the night.
    They are very fun and accurate, just kind of picky though. If somebody is shooting mine, I tend to stay pretty close for the malfunctions.

never2big

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2014
    portage
    I think I've had that happen a couple of times also. Im trying to narrow it down and im starting to think its the mags. Only happens with the extended mags(vector brand) and koren ones. It always the last rnd or two.

Top Bottom