• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 66chevelle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    greenfield
    Does anyone have any experience with them? I saw one of these at the gun store the other night and really liked the feel of it. I have been wanting one for a few years now but don't wanted to spend over $1000 on one. They had this one priced at $579. I will manly use it to shoot trap and skeet. Is there a better one out there in my price range that I should look at? Thanks for the help.

PGRChaplain

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Waynedale (FT Wayne)
    I looked at one some time ago. Turkish made, imported by Legacy Sports. All the reviews I found online didn't sound too good. Research it well before you spend your Firearms Dollars.

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    I have a Stoeger Condor Competition that I have used for trap shooting the past 4 years. Made in Brazil. The Competition model adds an adjustable comb stock with a different grip w/ palm swell and 30" ported barrels. Now they also offer a 20 ga./12 ga. combo set. Mine was $610 out the door on a special at Dicks but that was a few years ago. I have changed to Briley extended chokes but that's all that was changed. Patterns well and the adjustable comb allows you to dial in the POI using a pattern board. Had a couple of minor problems but fixed them myself. Have heard good things about Stoeger customer service but that is hear-say. Probably has about 5K rounds thru it and working well. No, it's not Browning quality but it does the job if I do my part. It let me get into trap when I couldn't afford to spend more.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Just because it is made in Turkey doesn't mean it junk, Weatherby uses Turkish shops, they just meet the specs (cost) that they are given. So cheap guns are cheap guns no matter where it is made.

Top Bottom