• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.
    I order one of the wood stocked Chiappa M1-9s for giggles just to see how it is. This seems to be a pretty nice gun for sub $500, there are a few plastic parts like bayonet lug but I probably won't be putting a bayonet on it anyway. It feels like an M1 and the wood was pretty nice, the finish is pretty thin so we will see how it holds up at the range. It shipped with 2 10rd mags and a fancy cardboard box (kidding), now just time to hunt down a scope mount for it.

Chiappa Firearms

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Been a while since I've held one, but if the rear sight is standard M1A carbine dovetail, you can find steel scope mounts for them on ebay fairly easily/inexpensively

I've shot one, didn't really care for 30rd Beretta mags too much and was a little finicky at first. Took the action out of the stock and found that there was a nice concoction of factory oil and some rust on the top of the barrel where the op rod system rides over the barrel. Was slowing the bole down pretty bad. Cleaned it off and ran well after that but was still iffy on the high capacity mags

Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.
    Been a while since I've held one, but if the rear sight is standard M1A carbine dovetail, you can find steel scope mounts for them on ebay fairly easily/inexpensively

I've shot one, didn't really care for 30rd Beretta mags too much and was a little finicky at first. Took the action out of the stock and found that there was a nice concoction of factory oil and some rust on the top of the barrel where the op rod system rides over the barrel. Was slowing the bole down pretty bad. Cleaned it off and ran well after that but was still iffy on the high capacity mags

I've read that most of the 30rd mags where kind of unreliable. It came with two 10rd mags and I'll try 15rd and 17rd mags in it and see how it goes

Top Bottom