• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tylerr23

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Wabash Indiana
    It's tax season and profit sharing month. I'm looking at buying a daniel defense and I have my heart set on the m4v11 in tornado grey. Does anyone who owns one have any recommendations for rather I should get the pro or the lw? I held one at cabelas In noblesville awhile back and fell in love with the feel and the weight. I just can not remember if this was the lw or not. I have also been debating just building a cheap but quality build (yes I know those two words don't often fit in the same sentence) to toy with. I have no experience milling lowers but I do have access to a drill press. Can anyone give me a build lead for a rifle that will run me in the 500 dollar range. Again this is just going to be a range gun for my buddies or those who tag along to the range with me.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    A Daniel Defense and 500$ is far off from one another. There is a reason Daniels are around the 1,000$ mark. They are quality and built light. That is why they feel good and a top choice in the AR world. Ounces equals pounds. Good luck with your build and my suggestion is to ask yourself seriously how much your going to use and carry it around. What your using it for, is this just a range gun, are you for some reason going to tote this around for hours maybe in a class you will attend. Be true to yourself, stop watching action movies. Lol!!!

Top Bottom