• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Sponged this one a while back, have since removed it and gone an old school solid pine green on stock (I only paint the plastic).

9hn0zBu.jpg

This one looks like new, been painted for 4 yrs at least. I run 3 coats or so of matte clear over the camo. It does add some shine, but is tolerable.

kvqKAgd.jpg

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Looks good OP, nice job. Here is the one I did last year, I think it turned out well. I know it took me a while to work up to actually painting one, but turned out to be a bit easier than I originally thought. Its all in the prep work.

IMG_20151025_131413_939_zpsffan8mx7_1.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    OP, I like the "look ," but it seems a little bright. Was the camo meant to be functional, or just pleasing to the eye?

ART338WM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 2, 2013
    I am seriously considering enhancing the factory engraved lettering (not the laser type) on my M&Ps using Testers oil based model paint. I think the S&W emblem highlighted by bright silver paint against the black slide would be very eye catching.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I am seriously considering enhancing the factory engraved lettering (not the laser type) on my M&Ps using Testers oil based model paint. I think the S&W emblem highlighted by bright silver paint against the black slide would be very eye catching.
    Use an acrylic model paint. It will be much easier to clean off. A little rubbing alcohol will erase the errors perfectly.

Top Bottom