• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I am struggling to find the old style 20 round straight mags anymore.

Meh, forget it. My google-fu must have been broken the other night. Just found some.

Thanks for looking.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Wow I can remember buying those surplus mags for a quarter each and selling them for a dollar each at Stout field. Still have a bunch.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Fort Liberty in Avon has a box full of 20 rounders. Not sure if they are straight or curved as I didn't look at them closely. You might give them a call and if they are what you want it might be worth the drive.
    (Since they are under new ownership and management they are a very nice place to go now.)

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Fort Liberty in Avon has a box full of 20 rounders. Not sure if they are straight or curved as I didn't look at them closely. You might give them a call and if they are what you want it might be worth the drive.
    (Since they are under new ownership and management they are a very nice place to go now.)

The footlocker of 20 round mags is getting low but there were still several when I was there last Saturday. I bought one a while back, it is straight.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And Bradis II has lots of various 20 rounders. Mostly plastic as I recall. Its been a few weeks/months since I last looked, but they always seem to have them.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    I got a couple of the Brownells 20RDers. They're okay, haven't had an issue with them. They seem to be a tad bit wider though, they fit tighter than the PMags. They still drop free when empty and stuff but just fit a bit tighter, which is really noticeable on my polymer 80% lower that I'm building on now. Pmags fit in it fine, the Brownells 20RD mags fit tighter. On a normal lower I doubt it'd be an issue, but it's worth noting anyways in case your magwell is out of spec or 'tighter' than it should be.

Top Bottom