• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oezer35

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2016
    Knox
    I was wondering what everyone's thoughts on PSA and their products is. I'm thinking about purchasing an AR pistol kit from them. Or getting an M&P stripped lower and buying a reasonably priced upper from PSA. Thanks.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    I've had nothing but good dealings with them. I recently bought a new upper from them and it has been fine so far. My PSA SS middy also has flawless.

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    I had one of their budget ptac uppers and for the price, under 200, it was a nice little shooter so I'd imagine their regular line would be g2g. Watch their sakes and their blemished products for great deals

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    95% of my AR gear is PSA. I have a lot of it, use some of it hard, and it's all flawless.

As for shipping times, they seemed to have fixed their issues lately.

:+1: Their product is inexpensive and it works...I have been pleased with every transaction.
    Again, their shipping is slow..If you don't mind waiting up to 3 weeks, go for it..

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    In the middle of building a PA10 (DPMS pattern AR10).
    Have high expectations for it come deer season this year.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    I've got 3 PSA rifles, including two I built from the lower up. The uppers are all premium including 2 carbine length and 1 mid length. I have one lower I built into a pistol, as well. All are great shooters and are gtg.

Bluejeeper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I've used two of their uppers and one of their lower build kits. Shipping was fairly quick and I've never had any issues with mine or the one I gave to a friend. I'll probably be ordering more from them when I get my INGO lower

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    PSA build with Wolf Steel Ammo is capable of shooting sub-MOA groups if you do your part. Like everyone said shipping is slow but for the price it's worth the wait.

oezer35

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2016
    Knox
    Thanks for all the info guys I appreciate it. End game for me is converting the pistol kit to an SBR. I hear things are changing as far as the procedures for a trust go as of July 1st.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Been doing business with PSA off and on for quite awhile. Can't say that I have anything really to complain about. Will continue to do business with them in the future.

NVG

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 28, 2014
    SEast
    I have purchased several items from PSA. No bad reviews from me. All parts were good. Delivery was very acceptable time frames.
    Sheepdog/flatlander- were these mags the aluminum ones?

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I have one of their premium uppers on my Run-N-Gun carbine, I have completely thrashed on the rifle over the last 3 years and its never missed a beat. I'm coming up on a little over 4k total rounds through it with probably 90% being wolf ammo. I cant speak to their other grades of uppers and lowers (although I wouldn't be afraid to try them either), but their premium line is spot on!

Top Bottom