The CMP updated their website on Friday...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    They have been saying for years this day was coming. It appears as though the CMP is sold out of M1 rifles.
    CMPoutOfM1s_zpsm6aba72z.jpg

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    That doesn't mean they don't have any. I read the aar from a guy that took their m1 gunsmithing lite course, or whatever they called it. Tour of the place showed crates of them beyond your imagination. They do, however, like to go over each and every one before making them available to sell. Being out of them might just mean they haven't been able to get to them as fast as they are selling. But I honestly don't know.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That doesn't mean they don't have any. I read the aar from a guy that took their m1 gunsmithing lite course, or whatever they called it. Tour of the place showed crates of them beyond your imagination. They do, however, like to go over each and every one before making them available to sell. Being out of them might just mean they haven't been able to get to them as fast as they are selling. But I honestly don't know.

I think (hope!) this is the case. I believe they're just behind in inspecting and/or piecing them together and not truly "out" out. But yeah I'm glad I got one when I could.

Top Bottom