Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I could add my X95 to that range party if the timing works out... Especially out to 100+ yards. Mine is wearing a Trijicon MRO by the way.
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land; Snob, Forum Settings

Quote Originally Posted by 223 Gunner View Post
    If I were to do it all over again, I would buy the 18 inch barrel version of the SAR
    Spot-on... To me the X95 is CQB all the way; the SAR is less of a one-trick pony.

tbhausen says he would come to that range party with his 18" SAR. His wears a Vortex Razor HD Gen II 1-6 so it's about as do it all as a Tavor gets.
    Last edited by cbhausen; 12-26-2016 at 13:22.
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land; Snob, Forum Settings

Both bhausens there?!?!1? Lets do this!
    Quote Originally Posted by Birds Away View Post
    You'e thinking in circles and you have yourself surrounded.

And mine just has an Aimpoint PRO on it.

We're game, sounds like a party to us.

Wow. Y'all are SURE to get me into trouble, aren't ya?!?!?!

What's everybody doing the first week of January? I'm on winter break and could go pretty much anywhere I can use gps to find. The closest range to me is Point Blank in Carmel, which is strictly a short distance range.
    Quote Originally Posted by phylodog View Post
    Contrary to popular belief, no one is entitled to not be offended in this country nor should anyone be required to give a **** if someone is.
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostofWinter View Post
    Unless you can thread a sewing machine while it's still running, you haven't had enough coffee....
    A well-armed society is a polite and respectful society.

I've got the SAR with an MRO on it. I've also got the 9mm conversion kit so that I could shoot it at Friday Night Steel, which I've done about 3 or 4 times now. This thing is a hoot, and it is really fast in switching from target to target.

Btw, the trigger is heavy, but feels great, to me. A heavy trigger does not make a bad trigger. Revolvers have heavy triggers, but I don't hear a lot of complaints about them. Anyway, I have no trouble with accuracy from my SAR.
    "God will have the last word, and it will be good!" --Dr. Robert H. Schuller

Quote Originally Posted by eric001 View Post
    Wow. Y'all are SURE to get me into trouble, aren't ya?!?!?!

What's everybody doing the first week of January? I'm on winter break and could go pretty much anywhere I can use gps to find. The closest range to me is Point Blank in Carmel, which is strictly a short distance range.
    I work nights so my schedule is usually pretty open between noon-7p.

So whats the plan? We gonna do a range day or what?

Tuesday evenings are best for my brother and me. Any place in or around Indy works.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast