• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Sending lead down range quickly is really fun but being able to get quick controlled pairs is equally as fun.

[video=youtube;L2NsqbfodTs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2NsqbfodTs[/video]
    :ar15:
    :ingo:

masterdekoy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Columbus
    Nice video. Agree the ease of a controlled pair is really a big draw to this trigger system.

As as someone who has shot nice triggers, how does the semi trigger compare? I was interested in the ability to use this as a precision gun in semi, but most videos focus almost exclusively on the echo mode. Similar to the role the m27 IAR serves the marines.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Nice video. Agree the ease of a controlled pair is really a big draw to this trigger system.

As as someone who has shot nice triggers, how does the semi trigger compare? I was interested in the ability to use this as a precision gun in semi, but most videos focus almost exclusively on the echo mode. Similar to the role the m27 IAR serves the marines.
    Thank you.

The semi trigger pull is pretty good. Better than a milspec for sure. I'll put it side by side with my Geissele SSA-E (unfair I know) as well as my ALG defense trigger I'll have to look and see if it's the ACT or QMS (might actually have both installed) and try and get some sort of comparison. I don't have any complaints about it.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Great job on the review. I didn't get to finish it all yet.
    how much do these run. I love my ssa-e triggers and alg triggers. Hell if the semi auto is as good I may have to get one. I'd like to try one first

Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    That is sweet... I am surprised it's legal. I am starting a build as I just received my Ingo dust cover, this may be number two part purchase LOL

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Thank you.

The semi trigger pull is pretty good. Better than a milspec for sure. I'll put it side by side with my Geissele SSA-E (unfair I know) as well as my ALG defense trigger I'll have to look and see if it's the ACT or QMS (might actually have both installed) and try and get some sort of comparison. I don't have any complaints about it.

I have one, and these are my thoughts exactly. They are in no way a mtach grade trigger, and were not designed to be, but its an obvious uprgade to mil spec.

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    I've been watching these for a while. Unfortunately the conservation club I belong to doesn't allow rapid fire. Hate to drop that much cash for something I could rarely use.

Cool they are made in Indiana.

Top Bottom