• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • burt gummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    noblesville
    Well it's time to buy my first AR going to get the Springfield armory Saint, IF I can get the guy to come down on price but if not no big deal just gives me more time to save $$$$$

Last edited:

masterdekoy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Columbus
    Great choice, good luck with your negotiations. My experience is there's not a lot of wiggle room on most firearms. Guess it depends on where you go.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Fort Liberty in Avon has one for $859. Looks and felt pretty good but I didn't get to try the trigger.
    Dan

AZ D

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    NWI
    From what I understand, the Saint is a good choice. Can I ask if you've considered other options also? I tend to like the M&P Sport II for an entry level AR. They really are great rifles. I own 2, a Gen.1, and a Gen.2, and they really are gtg! They can typically be found for a great price. Just asking! Good luck!

burt gummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    noblesville
    Well iv been given another offer on a AR from a member on here for the same price only problem is I'm not a parts expert so I don't know if what is used is good, no offense to the builder but it's taken me a long long time to save up the cash for this gun ad I want to get the best for the price, so looking into his offer if anyone is a parts expert pm me and I'll send u the build specs

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Well iv been given another offer on a AR from a member on here for the same price only problem is I'm not a parts expert so I don't know if what is used is good, no offense to the builder but it's taken me a long long time to save up the cash for this gun ad I want to get the best for the price, so looking into his offer if anyone is a parts expert pm me and I'll send u the build specs

The following errors occurred with your submission

burt gummer has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Need to either clear out some PM's or become a Site Supporter.
    Dan

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Factory built rifles sometimes have lower quality parts to get them competitive in the marketplace.
    However it does open up a larger window of buyers when all they have to do is google search for the gun to get a price.

Factory built also has a warranty

hog slayer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2015
    Camp Lejeune, NC
    no matter what you get you're gonna go through a list of replacements that aren't needed (usually) and that most of us could predict with decent accuracy. until you really know what you like, I'd go with a warranty

Top Bottom