• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Iurobz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    That's 30 minutes of work I managed to do in only 5 hours. I think it was worth it. I understand a lot better how it all works. Provided that when I get my upper it all works.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Congratulations and welcome to the world of AR Legos. You ready to go to the 1500 and buy another lower and parts kit yet? It's only a matter of time my friend before you buy/build another. Think of it as crack for the lawful! (Sidenote; you're gonna need a bigger safe!)
    Dan

Iurobz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Congratulations and welcome to the world of AR Legos. You ready to go to the 1500 and buy another lower and parts kit yet? It's only a matter of time my friend before you buy/build another. Think of it as crack for the lawful! (Sidenote; you're gonna need a bigger safe!)
    Dan

Thanks. I'm sure you're right, but let me finish this one first;)

rlfrye

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    The Tuck
    That's 30 minutes of work I managed to do in only 5 hours. I think it was worth it. I understand a lot better how it all works. Provided that when I get my upper it all works.
    I also just recently assembled my first lower, for a pistol build I am doing. I am waiting on a couple more parts to show up to assemble the upper. I wanted to build/assemble everything myself, to learn how everything goes together, and to have more of a sense of ownership. I could have bought a complete pistol, but building it seems like I have more ownership of it.

smspears592

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Congratulations. I am starting my first build too. I am going to do an AR pistol. Everyone is right, the addiction is real. I don't even have all my parts and I am planning my next build.

Top Bottom