• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I and other members who know our guns have spoke highly of BCM rifles for years now and how these are the best bang for the buck. A rifle that you could go to war with and that will last your lifetime (for the average shooter).
    Also some of us on here have talked about how Colts quality has slipped in recent years and for the money you're better off buying a BCM. Well no one listens to people without a YouTube channel so for your entertainment and also because I'm tired of seeing this question pop up every damn day on the forum because no one can use a search bar.

This guy is an INGO member and now a national gun celebrity and also owns his own shop in Indiana called Copper Customs! One of the most knowledgeble and camera handsome men ever, I give you MAC!

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MwomoGLQkSI[/video]

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    BCM's are the real deal. I don't currently own one but I do have a Meprolight TRU-DOT RDS currently residing on my AR pistol. :)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I and other members who know our guns have spoke highly of BCM rifles for years now and how these are the best bang for the buck. A rifle that you could go to war with and that will last your lifetime (for the average shooter).
    Also some of us on here have talked about how Colts quality has slipped in recent years and for the money you're better off buying a BCM. Well no one listens to people without a YouTube channel so for your entertainment and also because I'm tired of seeing this question pop up every damn day on the forum because no one can use a search bar.

This guy is an INGO member and now a INTERnational gun celebrity and also owns his own shop in Indiana called Copper Customs! One of the most knowledgeble and camera handsome men ever, I give you MAC!

FIFY

I watch his videos on the other side of the pond.
    He's known as the handsome bearded Hoosier over here. :ingo:

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    This guy is an INGO member and now a national gun celebrity and also owns his own shop in Indiana called Copper Customs! One of the most knowledgeble and camera handsome men ever, I give you MAC!

Actually his name is Tim. Great guy in person and online.

[video=youtube_share;MwomoGLQkSI]http://youtu.be/MwomoGLQkSI[/video]

Proper embed FTW, LOL
    Dan

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    199   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    You mean my Oly arms, PTAC builds, and Anderson builds aren't the same quality as a BCM or DD rifle? Because if you actually try to sell one for what it's worth, I will PM you and tell you that I can buy a Smith Sport for $500 and you should sell me your BCM for $500, after all they do the same thing right?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I picked up a colt made last year. It was nasty. The attention to details just isn't there anymore. It's really sad. That's what you get when a company is about to go through bankruptcy and is cranking out anything and everything as cheap as possible to generate any cash just to pay the lawyers.
    6920's were selling for under $650. And now people think they're gonna get $800 plus out of them. Nope

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I picked up a colt made last year. It was nasty. The attention to details just isn't there anymore. It's really sad. That's what you get when a company is about to go through bankruptcy and is cranking out anything and everything as cheap as possible to generate any cash just to pay the lawyers.
    6920's were selling for under $650. And now people think they're gonna get $800 plus out of them. Nope
    Personally I've never been very impressed with Colt. They always seemed a step behind everyone else.
    Dan

Top Bottom