Local Indy or Muncie Shops that sell stripped AR lowers?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • undecided

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    I'm a student at Ball State and my parents live in Indy and I was just wondering if anyone knew of any shops that sell stripped AR-15 lowers either in or around Indy or Muncie and about what they charge. I would rather get one from a local store than order one online but if I have to order online I will. Thanks a bunch in advance.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I'm a student at Ball State and my parents live in Indy and I was just wondering if anyone knew of any shops that sell stripped AR-15 lowers either in or around Indy or Muncie and about what they charge. I would rather get one from a local store than order one online but if I have to order online I will. Thanks a bunch in advance.
    Bradis has them for $120ish, IIRC.

GLOCKT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Southside Indpls
    Plainfield shooting supplies carries them also.
    Priced about the same $175.ish (317-839-6095)
    I bought a complete Bushmaster lower with 6 position buttstock from AAC guns in Mooresville last year $300. (317-831-4483)

pinhead56

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Are there any gun shops left in Muncie proper? I remember the Gun Room... I see it's still listed, but does it have a showroom anymore? I also remember the 5-points gun & bait shop which I think is gone? Any others?

pinhead56

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I drove past the Ramrod over a year ago and it was closed up and had been for awhile by the look of it. Very sad to see, what a shop, it was big and had a lot of stuff. The owner had an uncanny ability to remember customers' faces and what they had previously bought there.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Stripped lowers???

I little farther SW from Indy, but AAC in Mooresville (down Indiana St. from Grey Bros. Cafeteria) has them in stock. He got in about 50 stripped DPMS lowers and has less than half left. I walked out w/ 2 this afternoon, another guy bought 3 at the same time as me.

He will knock a few bucks off on qty of 3 or more. They were $105.00 + tax.....

Now I have 2 stripped DPMS and a complete Bushy & DPMS to build up. Now I need some uppers!!!!

Shep79

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    Bainbridge
    Try Ludco Gun Shop in Parker City, IN, just outside of Muncie. I bought my latest gun there and found them to be extremely friendly, helpful and loaded with guns!

Top Bottom