• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dyerbill

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    NWIndiana
    Picked up a 4595 to go with my 995. My 9mm has been quite good...eats darn near anything...very accurate...it's the original stock that I like better. My 45 was $230 and tax used 5 factory mags and a front grip. Gun seems to be in good shape.Do you have one?...or some...or tell me what you think...I don't get upset...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    I like shooting my 9mm carbine.
    it is just a pain to disassemble to clean.
    For the price of $250. It was a great buy.
    I picked up extended mags at the NRA show, Hi Point booth.

Brickmandan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2017
    Wheeler
    I have a 995TS and haven't had any problems with it. Very fun gun with the Red Ball twenty round magazines. Not a fan of Hi Point handguns but their carbines are solid and probably the best deal going for a new gun and comes with a lifetime warranty. If it only had double stack magazines it would be real sweet.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Hi-Point's pistols are ugly and crappy, but their carbines are actually very nice, and the company stands behind them.
    A guy I work with has a 995 that had its trigger break, so the company had him send it to them.
    They replaced the trigger, took care of a few other problems that hadn't even been mentioned, then returned it with an extra magazine that wasn't even requested, all at no charge.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I love my 4095TS. It comes on most outdoor range trips with me and is dead on accurate as a close to mid range plinker.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. I expected to hear a bunch of crap about H-point, and I'm only hearing good. I'm really curious now. My only knowledge of Hi-point is everyone says the pistols are junk, and when a guy came over to shoot his .45 pistol and could not get it to feed even one round, I decided the stories were true. I guess I need to check out this carbine.:dunno:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Use to have 995ts but sold it and actually regret it. They are very reliable and would like to pick up the 4595 in the near future. As far as the pistols go i had a 9mm and a 45 and never had an issue out of either. Maybe i got lucky. Never had any experience using their lifetime warranty but i have heard their customer service is top notch. The carbines are definitely fun to shoot. I liked the 995 so much id probably by 3 of them before buying/building an ar platform in 9mm

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. I expected to hear a bunch of crap about H-point, and I'm only hearing good. I'm really curious now. My only knowledge of Hi-point is everyone says the pistols are junk, and when a guy came over to shoot his .45 pistol and could not get it to feed even one round, I decided the stories were true. I guess I need to check out this carbine.:dunno:

As long as the magazines feed reliably, the carbine would serve as a good alternative for the recoil sensitive over a pump shotgun for HD purposes.
    I wouldn't press one into that service until after hundreds of rounds downrange to demonstrate its reliability, naturally.

Dyerbill

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    NWIndiana

I've had the original 9mm "Planet of the Apes" and it is great. Hi-Point handguns are pretty much junk...the carbine is a different story 9mm 40 cal or 45 auto...they rock

Top Bottom