• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Laughing Snake

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    SW Indy
    Does anywhere in Indiana have the CZ Brens in stock to look at or buy? I've finally got the funding to purchase one and would rather take the rifle home the same day the money disappears instead of waiting for shipping.

moose97

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 21, 2015
    Hoagland
    I'm wondering the same, but in the Ft Wayne area. Hoping to check one out at the Colosseum gun show this weekend... Otherwise, I've got an email in to Copper Custom in Valpo. Maybe Tim/MAC will let me check his out before I order.

Laughing Snake

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    SW Indy
    I've thought about getting​ the pistol and a brace and filing to sbr it but the all of two braces I've tried didn't do it for me. The cost would almost be the same as the rifle config with that price though which now has me thinking. I read somewhere the pistol version does have a different gas block with a different port size.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I've thought about getting​ the pistol and a brace and filing to sbr it but the all of two braces I've tried didn't do it for me. The cost would almost be the same as the rifle config with that price though which now has me thinking. I read somewhere the pistol version does have a different gas block with a different port size.

The gas block is adjustable and I am not aware of there being more than one made (pistol/rifle). It is entirely possible that the setting of the block is adjusted at the factory when they ship as either a pistol or rifle.

moose97

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 21, 2015
    Hoagland
    I made it my mission today to find a Bren to handle. Checked the gun show in Ft Wayne - no dice. Indiana Gun Club had a couple pistol versions on their website so drove down. I liked it, but I want the carbine. So we bit the bullet & drove the extra 30 miles to Bradis. Yup. Ordering one as soon as my "fun money" comes in at the end of the month (they have a black & I want a FDE). Sweet rifle!

Top Bottom