Kris 'Tanto' Paronto says you don't need a $5,000 rifle.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Do I need to match my socks to my sling or my rifle?

I didn't even think of this.....!!!! You may be able to match socks with the magazine tho I've seen pmags in white black tan, and gi mags in gray and black..

What if I'm wearing print? Is it ok to have an island theme romper with a black rifle? I don't think black goes with palm trees and tropical drinks, or could I offset the island print romper with a casual island print sling? Maybe just have rail covers in complementary colors...

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    :hijack:
    I don't know if he really said it, but he did in the movie. “I hate to **** on your party ladies, but five dudes with M4s is not enough. The locals on your front gate are worthless. The perimeter is soft and this whole compound is a sniper’s f–ing paradise. Any big element gets inside here, you guys are going to f–ing die.” https://www.conservativebookclub.co...ours-brings-benghazi-truths-to-the-big-screen

PGRChaplain

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Waynedale (FT Wayne)
    I met Kris when he was speaking in Ft Wayne. Very straight forward, treated me like an old friend. His talk was to be 35 minutes, ended at 50+. The entire story of that Battle in Benghazi was Riveting. If you are ever afforded a chance to see him in person don't miss it!

m82mike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Milton,In.
    Couldn't find my 82A1 any cheaper, and that was a long, long, time ago. I guess I've never really needed it ( don't tell my wife I said that!) But I enjoy shooting it.:patriot:

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    but you do need this 500 dollar stock.... to be a true operator

To be fair, he was referring to the average joe in America who aren't of the Operator type. Most of us are the joes who just do day to day jobs and unless we live in a really screwed up part of the country that requires us to operate or have jobs like are LEO, then we only need the basics and build from them. Anything after that is personal preference.

I still run my original Smith and Wesson M&P Sport, not the II, but the first one and after a thousand rounds in practices and drills, it's still going strong. Of course like any of us, I've added a bunch of crap to it but the starting point doesn't have to be get this 1500 Daniel Defense because brand name recognition

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    To be fair, he was referring to the average joe in America who aren't of the Operator type. Most of us are the joes who just do day to day jobs and unless we live in a really screwed up part of the country that requires us to operate or have jobs like are LEO, then we only need the basics and build from them. Anything after that is personal preference.

I still run my original Smith and Wesson M&P Sport, not the II, but the first one and after a thousand rounds in practices and drills, it's still going strong. Of course like any of us, I've added a bunch of crap to it but the starting point doesn't have to be get this 1500 Daniel Defense because brand name recognition
    smith & Wesson mAkes quality AR's in my opinion. So even the sports though not true milspec in areas, will be a decent rifle if properly maintained. I've owned (own) lower end but quality AR's but I also have a couple decent AR's that cost more off the shelf. The difference is noticible and that's just me being completely honest. The bushmaster that he started with back in those days was the same quality as a colt. It wasn't a low end AR but it wasn't a Daniel Defense with a RIS II rail system so it just doesn't cost as much. During the ban every Basic AR was reficulously expenssive, so now we are living in good times. The people who complain about a $1500 tricked out Daniel Defense would have paid that or more for just a basic M4 style AR before 2002

Top Bottom