• ...and so much more!
  • Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    So here it goes. I have been looking into getting a real Armalite M-15 tactical rifle with 18 inch barrel two stage trigger. I have look at reviews but I would like some input from you guys. Was looking for this rifle for 2 gun.
    Thanks to you all in advance.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    My 2 Cents only, if you aren't going to build your own (which has become my preference), my favorite off the shelf, in no particular order:
    Daniel Defense
    Bravo Company (BCM)
    Spikes Tactical

Yes I'm sure there are others, but those are the ones I have personally owned and still own.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I am not an AR expert or deeply experienced in various brands. From my personal experience, the piston driven Sigs are top notch.

I have a Smith and Wesson M&P 15 TS that shoots moa at 200 yards with premium ammo. Bone stock. Maybe I just got a good one; but I'd put it up against anything.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    If you are looking at the M-15 you can do allot better for $1,700 now a days in the AR market as it is very very soft compared to a few years ago. Yes Armalite designed the AR-15 but Colt is who actually made them for the US Army, it would be like wanting a Browning 1911 (oddly never made) over a Colt 1911.

For around the $1,100 mark you can get a LWRC IC-Di with $600 left over to get an red dot and whatever trigger you wanted, for about $300 more than the Armalite you can get a Knights Armament SR-15 that features everything you want just significantly nicer than Armalite can ever make a rifle.

Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    See that's why I came here to hear others. I do have a bravo but I did over paid for it even though it is very nice but could not get myself to throw it in a plastic 55 gal drum. Thank you guys this got me out of my bubble is was in. I did find a cheaper armelite m-15 it has a different stock and was not a Crome barrel. Again thanks

Top Bottom