Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: VEPR Ban

User Info Menu

VEPR Ban

Couldn't find a thread on this so I figured I'd start one.... Evidently new sanctions with Russia bans the import of VEPR rifles. This is depressing to say the least. I've read through different forums and the VERP 12s and VEPRs in .308 may not be affected. I'm not so sure on that and any insight would be nice. I'm glad I got my hands on a few VEPRs before all this came down.
    PRO-LIFE PRO-GOD PRO-GUNS///

User Info Menu

Molot. I figured it was coming.
    found out a couple days ago and hit up a couple buddies and told them to buy anything they wanted before it made the newz
    NRA Patron Life Member

User Info Menu

Legion, K-Var, Atlantic, Classic Arms. All sold out of Vepr rifles. I had thought about selling my Russian Sgl and picking up a cheaper Vepr. Not gonna happen now.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

I was lucky enough to have picked up 3 of them over the past few years. Ive seen a few on gunbroker for a reasonable price.

User Info Menu

DAMMIT! I've had my eye on a 23" barrel x54r for some, some time, but I've never been in a spot to buy one. Looks like I may have to wait much, much longer

EDIT: After a quick google, is looks as if companies are banned from FURTHER business with MOLOT. That means if there are any rifles in route to a distributor, then they can still hit the market. Unlike all the 7n6 that is sitting in five different warehouses collecting dust, rifles is transit will get to stores. That will be our only hope. Also, RIP our wallets
    Last edited by A 7.62 Exodus; 06-23-2017 at 01:41.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by A 7.62 Exodus View Post
    DAMMIT! I've had my eye on a 23" barrel x54r for some, some time, but I've never been in a spot to buy one. Looks like I may have to wait much, much longer

EDIT: After a quick google, is looks as if companies are banned from FURTHER business with MOLOT. That means if there are any rifles in route to a distributor, then they can still hit the market. Unlike all the 7n6 that is sitting in five different warehouses collecting dust, rifles is transit will get to stores. That will be our only hope. Also, RIP our wallets
    sucks man i bought the SVD/Dragunov clone that Atlantic Firearms sold a year ago and I love it. But I agree when the "enroute" rifles hit the stores they are going to fast and some pretty pennies

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by A 7.62 Exodus View Post

any gun stores that I see with them marked up super high won't get anymore business of mine then because that means they've already paid the regular price for them. If they mark them up they are pulling a "cheaper than dirt" and deserve boycotted
    NRA Patron Life Member

User Info Menu

I got tired of the up and down on AK's. I have only a couple that I will keep, and a polytech legend that I'll be selling down the road. Chinese AK's .... another victim of bs politics
    NRA Patron Life Member

User Info Menu

Glad I picked up my FMAK47-11 when I did. Sucks though my buddy was saving for one too. Hope he can grab one before they are gone.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast